is carried out by the collaborating prenatal centre PRENET
The Centre for Prenatal Diagnostics offers comprehensive and above-standard prenatal care, checking the health of the fetus throughout the entire pregnancy. It provides biochemical screening for birth defects in the first and second trimesters, integrated birth defect screening and non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT). It also provides ultrasound screening with the innovative Voluson E8 ultrasound machine, both in the first trimester (including NT, FMF certified sonographer) and also at 20 and 30 weeks of pregnancy, as well as targeted super-conciliar ultrasound. The prenatal centre also includes a genetics clinic.
Visit the PRENET website.
- 3D/4D fetal ultrasound examination
- Second-trimester screening (triple test)
- MaterniT 21+
- MaterniT Genome
- Nuchal translucence NT (nuchal translucency)
- Chorionic villus sampling / CVS
- Amniotic fluid collection / Amniocentesis
- Prenatal diagnostics
- Primary screening
- Fetal super-conciliar ultrasound
- Serum integrated test
- Fetal ultrasound - 20th week of gestation
- Fetal ultrasound - 30th week of gestation