Examination of COVID-19 using PCR method
Examination of coronavirus (direct virus detection) SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) using PCR method
The examination includes:
- Collection of biological material (swab from the nasal cavity using a sampling swab).
- Examination of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) using the PCR method.
- The final laboratory report in Czech or English.
- An official certificate on the test result issued by the Czech Ministry of Health / certificate for travel purposes required by the Czech Ministry of Health.
- FAST TRACK - priority sampling.
- Sampling in other locations outside the main sampling point at the Václav Havel Prague Airport Terminal 1 and 2.
- COVID-19 examination using PCR EXPRESS method